Most garage floors are just plain, simple, gray concrete. You can protect that bare concrete garage floor before it becomes stained by grease, oils, chemicals, and – worst of all – pit and crumble that turns your smooth concrete into an ugly eyesore. Transforming your bare concrete floor with an epoxy flooring will give you years of service, durability and high stain resistance, enhance your home for years, and increase your property value.
Your new epoxy flooring can be easily cleaned (with mild, liquid detergents), hosed down, or dust mopped. Once that the floor is protected, grease, oils and most chemicals will not stain or mark the floor at all.
Benefits of epoxy flooring …
- All around protection for your concrete floor. You’ll never have to worry about having a stained, cracked, or pitted floor!
- A huge variety of styles and color options. You can match the floor with your existing decor, taste, and storage system!
- Easy clean up. You won’t have to use harsh chemicals or much energy getting your floor nice and clean! Simple soap and water will be all you need.
- A non-slip surface. You’ll be as sure footed as a mountain goat in every area of your garage!
- Industrial-quality material. You can rest assured your floor will stand the test of time!
- A great look! No more plain gray or ugly stained floor.